You are responsible for ensuring that your billing and shipping information are correct. Please double-check before submitting your order. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us using the Contact form or send us an email at email@example.com. If you have any notes about your order to add such as special notes for delivery, there is an Order Notes box where you can add your instructions on the Checkout page before you submit your order.
We love to hear from our customers, and we love to create new items! If you would like to discuss creating a custom order, please contact us through our Contact us form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations and Exchanges
We understand that orders may need to be cancelled on occasion. Should this be necessary for you to do, and it is within three (3) days after the order is placed, we will gladly refund your order. We do not accept cancellations after three (3) days as your order will be in production, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We will gladly accept returns if you
- Contact me within: 3 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, the following items can’t be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Conditions of return – Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Generally we ship via USPS although we may opt to use FedEx if the shipment is heavy. Should there be any problems with your shipment, we must be notified within 48 hours of its arrival to be able to assist you with a claim.
We accept most credit cards through our encrypted Payment Gateway at PayPal. You may either pay directly on our site or go directly to PayPal to log into your account there. Using this Payment Gateway helps keeps your payment information secure.
- Payment is due at the time of purchase.
- Black Walnut Woodworking does not store or otherwise access your credit card information or other payment information.
- In the rare instance that an unauthorized person does obtain your credit card information and uses it, or in any instance where you have discovered or suspect fraud, you need to immediately contact your credit card company.
Your Account Information